Vial vs. Syringes
mushroom Spore vials
Spore vials are superior to the spore syringes in most fields Buy 3 mushroom Spore vials . Get the best results when cultivating B+ magic mushrooms with this quality spore vial. Using spore vials will result in a higher success rate in the colonization and fruiting process. Buy 3 mushroom Spore vials
Reasons to go Vial:
- Longer shelf life than most spore syringes (2 years vs 6 months)
- It’s easier to get ALL spores out of the container. Plastic syringes are often charged with static electricity making the spores stick to them. Glass vials are never charged, so 100% of the spores will come out.
- Works great with liquid culture growth media. Syringes can be prepared with a different solution, rendering any liquid culture medium unusable. Buy 3 mushroom Spore vials
- Spore vial solution has over a 1000 grow parts per milliliter, versus 500 g.p.p. ml or even less in most syringes.
- Professional look and feel
- Takes up less space
- Easier to transport
Are Magic Mushroom Spores Legal To Buy?
Our most commonly asked question is whether buying spore syringes, such as these spore syringes sold at Mycotown is legal?
The answer in most cases is a resounding yes, BUT, it also depends. To understand why spore syringes are generally legal you have to understand:
1) what a spore syringe is, and
2) the legal legislation surrounding psilocybe cubensis spores. Buy 3 mushroom Spore vials
First, it’s important to clarify the type of spore syringes we are referring to. In theory, creating a spore syringe from any mushroom is possible, as all mushrooms produce spores. We are therefore referring to any spore syringes containing mushroom spores that when cultivated contain psilocybin, e.g., psilocybe cubensis or panaeolus cyanescens. Buy 3 mushroom Spore vials
Liquid culture for faster colonization and stronger mycelium
When injecting the Cambodia spore solution in a ‘bath of nutrients’, such as the Liquid Culture Growth Medium, the spores will form into mycelium inside this liquid suspension. This is called liquid culture or LC for short. Liquid Culture Growth Medium itself can be used to inoculate substrate and cakes. Liquid culture growth medium has a higher success rate and will be much more reliable than trying to germinate the spores without the use of LC. In short: Using LCs will increase the chance on mushrooms.
Note: The Liquid Culture Growth Medium will not work well with our spore syringes. Buy 3 mushroom Spore vials